Manpower Business Development Associate in Wakefield, Massachusetts
Do you love the challenge of generating new business opportunities? Are you excited to contribute to a global sales organization by providing talent solutions and gaining experience with creating and implementing sales plans? If so, look no further! Experis is hiring a Business Development Associate.
Our challenge to you:
• Initiate the sales process to capitalize on market and industry opportunities and aggressively hunt new business opportunities in your territory
• Beat your best—drive year over year territory growth by leveraging best-in-class sourcing channels and tools
The Business Development Associate (BDA) is responsible for initiating the process of getting organized for lead generation and lead qualification. The BDA will identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
Results & Strategy:
• Actively leverage CRM tools to build out contact list and enter prospect data.
• Develop new business through telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce ManpowerGroup and identify appropriate clients within the target market.
Client & Candidate:
• Represent the ManpowerGroup brand and solution offerings to potential clients.
• Stay abreast of ManpowerGroup and industry trends; looked to for Word of Work expertise.
• 1 year in inside sales or customer service role
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Nice to have:
• Vertical knowledge: In-depth knowledge and experience of one or more verticals (IT, Engineering, Finance)
• Industry knowledge: Knowledge and experience in talent management and/or to the staffing industry
• Education: Bachelor’s degree
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Business Operations
Title: Business Development Associate
Requisition ID: 0017612