Mahle INTERN: Logistics Coordinator in Troy, Michigan
We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready for the starting signal to begin hands-on experience? MAHLE is a leading international supplier to the automotive industry. With our products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as solutions for electric vehicles, we address all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology. Today, some 77.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 locations and 16 research and development centers. Working together, we optimize existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, we are making an important contribution – for a better climate, with every second vehicle.
INTERN: Logistics Coordinator
Are you ready for more responsibility?
- Support LC's on daily (material availability/ tracking, ULD's, system set ups, etc...)
- Logistic Calculations on current programs and acquisitions
- Support on Packaging Side
- Support on special programs which might come up
- Support on side (suppliers, plants)
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
- Must be enrolled at a college or university andseeking a Business or Supply Chain Degree
- Active team member - able to work bothindependently and in a team environment with andwithout direct supervision
- Good command of the English language
- Highly motivated, reliable, detailed, results oriented
- Duration: 6 Months
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development and support your potential in a targeted way. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback, exciting assignments, and the chance to assume responsibility. We reward solid performance with attractive remuneration, because our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. After proving yourself through your dedication, we offer you individualized support through “PerforM!”, the MAHLE talent relationship program. Start your path – with us.
Ms. Larissa Sian is available to answer any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled