Honeywell Sr Program Manager in Tempe, Arizona
Sr Program Manager
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
You will use program management skills to oversee and manage customer relations and development programs for the Military Space Programs business area reporting to the business Director. You will be responsible for profit and loss financials managing production and development programs and supporting all aspects of the business relationship between Honeywell and the customer(s). You will achieve required cost and schedule adherence, scope management, export compliance, and Integrated Product Delivery and Support compliance. Key program performance metrics include Estimate at Completion fidelity, Cost Performance Index, Schedule Performance Index, On Time to Request, Accounts Receivable, and Honeywell Milestone and Reporting Tool Milestone Fidelity. You will develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers, stakeholders, and influencers. Facilitate and support cost/schedule risk mitigation plans for complex programs
40 Program Management
20 Customer Management
20 Risk & Opportunity Analysis
20 Partner with Product teams
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Significant program management experience with a track record of delivering successful results.
- Significant experience in leading large, diverse teams and managing programs larger than $15 million.
- Bachelors’ degree in BSME (preferred), BSEE, or Business
- MBA preferred.
- Six Sigma Greenbelt trained/certified.Black belt desirable
- Experience preparing and presenting senior level briefings for external customers and internal management
- Work collaboratively with matrixed organization to ensure the program is properly staffed at all phases of the program with personnel that have the right skill sets and values
- Proven experience with business and project management tools and procedures (e.g. IPDS, EVMS, IMP/IMS, Risk Management, Financial Forecasts and EAC)
- Experience with Mechanical and Actuator Systems for missile applications.
- Effective coaching/mentoring skills
- Experience in developing and executing strategy and growth plans for new products and new market applications.
- Expert level skill set in all aspects of Program Management including tools and processes.
- Experience in developing and executing strategy and growth plans for new or modified products or applications
- PMP certification desirable
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: HRD36795
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 1300 W Warner Rd., Tempe, AZ 85284 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.