PDS Tech Inc (Web Application) Software Developer. San Mateo, CA in San Mateo, California
PDS TECH INC. has an opening in San Mateo, CA for an experienced and motivate d Web Application- Software Developer
CONTACT: Sana Khan, DIRECT#: 314-665-2124, EMAIL: email@example.com
Also Share this job with your friends and get rewarded with an exciting Referral Bonus.
Prefer local candidates for face to face interviews
NOTE: 6 Months Contract-to-Hire. Applicant must be a US Citizen or a Green Card and is able to obtain USPS Clearance in US last 5 years
Must not have traveled outside of the US for a combined period of 6 months or longer within the past 5 years
This position is to provide technical and support services to support the application development, database production support, help desk administration, LAN administration and various requirements for distributed technical support .
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide debugging and code analysis support implementation of application software releases and other related activities Troubleshoot production problems
• Support the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) projects to include supporting documentation development.
• Involved in the application design to include Database design and Functional desig
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related discipline and at least 7 years of overall IT related work experience; or an additional 4 years of IT experience can be substituted in lieu of the degree
• Minimum of 2 years experience with the following platforms: JAVA/IBM, WebSphere/Oracle, Tomcat
• Ability to Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug web applications
• Experience developing PL/SQL procedures and functions.
• Experience with Unix shell script to run batch jobs
• Demonstrated ability to utilize Agile methodology for the SDLC.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.