IGT Executive Assistant - PlayDigital in San Francisco, California
Req No. 17516BR
Job Posting Title Executive Assistant - PlayDigital
Location CA - San Francisco
Employment Status Full Time
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive digital experiences. We have a presence in more than 100 countries and over 12,000 employees around the world.
In this Executive Assistant position, you will support three Vice Presidents who oversee IGT's portfolio of award-winning digital gaming products, platforms, and services. The work is generally of a critical or confidential nature and you will work with people in a wide variety of functional areas.
First Year Goals
• Provide comprehensive support to three VP’s.
• Manage multiple executive calendars simultaneously.
• Coordinate internal and external meetings.
• Plan both domestic and international travel arrangements.
• Keep track of invoices, billings and other aspects of the interactive game studio and product management team.
• Supports senior executives and VP’s when they visit the office.
• Partner with Office Manager as needed and assist in planning/organizing events.
• BA: College Degree
• 5+ years’ experience, providing administrative positions to company executives or VPs.
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint.
• Ability to multi-task and set priorities.
• Able to trouble-shoot and find answers regarding company policies and procedures.
• Office management experience.
• Ability to work overtime as required.
• Proficient in SAP systems, and familiar with billing & invoicing procedures.
Special requirements needed Work overtime as needed
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity. • Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally • Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve. • Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles. • Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself • Foster innovation
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.