MicroStrategy Field Marketing Specialist in Paris, France
The Field Marketing Specialist will help develop and execute a variety of marketing programs, including online and in-person events, and report on the performance of each campaign element.
The Marketing Program Specialist will also assist with the creation of the marketing plan to drive attendance to these programs, including helping to put together web landing pages, emails, and digital marketing plans. Candidates should have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for detail and a willingness to work together as a team to meet our deadlines and lead generation goals.
The right person will also be able to provide input into the program strategy, conceiving of new ideas and working to make these programs more effective as part of the overall MicroStrategy go-to-market strategy. We are looking for the person who has been the task executioner of multiple marketing projects, and is ready to not just execute, but start taking on more of an ownership role. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment, working on a variety of projects and is able to prioritize based on business goals.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
• Own the webcast program by driving the editorial calendar and working with internal and external stakeholders to execute the webcasts in ReadyTalk
• Align with regional sales teams to plan and execute a calendar of in-person events in support of regional and worldwide sales and marketing goals
• Assist in the creation and execution of marketing plans that support the program, including email, online advertising, social media, field enablement and partner sponsorships
• Report on program performance on a regular basis using Salesforce.com
• Deliver regular communication to the field regarding program information, updates, expected involvement and access to promotional materials
• Update and maintain online registration system in Cvent
• Manage vendor coordination, obtain quotes, submit purchase orders and track invoices
• Respond to ad hoc field and customer inquiries, and respond in a timely manner
• Assist with various projects as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5-7 years well rounded marketing or events experience
• Fluency in French and English
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Organizational skills are essential; must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail
• Extremely effective and proactive communicator capable of prioritizing and managing multiple tasks efficiently
• Excellent interpersonal skills, analytical insight, and outstanding problem solving skills
• Forward thinker eager to gain experience and expand position
• Bonus points for: experience with Cvent; understanding of a webcast/webinar platform; understanding of CRM, especially Salesforce.com
MicroStrategy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.https://www.linkedin.com/company/microstrategy/careers?trk=topnavcareers