Children''s Mercy Hospitals & Clinics Accounts Payable Analyst in Kansas City, Missouri
As a member of the AP team, operational duties might include:
• Collaborate with AP Practitioners, Supply Chain and General Ledger to identify and resolve open invoice issues. This includes unmatched invoices, matched but not received invoices, received not invoiced analysis, cash reconciliation errors related to Accounts Payable, and rejected ACH payments.
• Collaborate with AP Practitioners and AP Management to identify root cause of discrepancies, and solutions to prevent future errors.
• Perform month-end close duties to close the Accounts Payable subsystem for all companies on the 1st day of every month.
• Complete the daily payment cycles for checks, ACH payments, wire payments and non-cash transactions including credit cards and zero payments. This includes reviewing payment information before payments are generated or transmitted.
• Vendor reconciliations and status communication.
• Monitor and resolve EDI invoice fatal exceptions.
• Accurate invoice processing as needed.
High school diploma or equivalent
5 years experience (Accounts Payable, Supply Chain Management, or Accounting would qualify as related work experience)
Infor Accounts Payable, Microsoft Office and Image Now
Minimum typing speed 40