Fluor Aluminum Extrusion/Processing Engineer in Greenville, South Carolina
We are seeking an experienced Aluminum Processing Equipment Engineer that will be a key resource in the development of front end engineering activities. This candidate would be responsible for, as a minimum:
• Translation of client product requirements into OEM equipment specification and sizing
• Owner and OEM collaboration in development of an optimized plant layout utilizing current technologies
• Development of system layout including material flows, equipment utilization, scrap handling, crane utilization, and operator optimization
• Development of baseline project documents including equipment costs, estimates, schedules, and facility and services written scopes
• Perform front end studies such as cost vs. benefit analysis to determine most cost effective system application and layout
• Development of Aluminum Mill system design criteria and technical specifications
• Develop equipment specifications, data sheets, and narratives to support the procurement of OEM equipment
• Develop Requisitions, perform bid analysis of OEM quotes, and finalize purchasing documents.
• Review OEM designs to ensure compliance with specification requirements
• Coordinate design activities with the associated disciplines and construction
• Serve as a technical specialist and mentor to other engineers in a collaborative environment
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 107610BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.