Triple A Supplies, Inc Dietary Supervisor Freehold NJ in Freehold, New Jersey
We are currently seeking a Dietary Supervisor . We are looking for someone who is outgoing, organized, resourceful, has great initiative and is a dedicated team player! This exciting position is responsible for assisting the facility Food Service Director in all aspects of food service operations in an LTC and/or Sub Acute setting. This is a Floating Position for The Northern/Central New Jersey Area. Must be willing to travel at least 75% of the time.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting in the oversight and management of the daily food service operations, employees, and events;
• Assuring consistent, outstanding customer service to our clients, the client’s customers and/or employees;
• Assisting in the development of the dietary team, coordinating and supervising unit personnel regarding orientation, production, merchandising, quality and cost control, labor scheduling, staffing and employee training;
• Assisting in the maintenance of systems and procedures for the ordering, receiving, storing, preparing and serving of food and related products, as well as menu planning and development;
• Ensuring that requirements for appropriate sanitation and safety levels in respective areas are met;
• Conducting periodic inventory and maintaining records to comply with company, government and accrediting agency standards;
•Other duties as requested.
MUST HAVE: experience in Long Term Care and Cooking Experience
4+ year’s successful experience in LTC, Sub Acute, or Rehab setting
2+ years successful supervisory and cooking experience
Bachelors’ degree in Culinary, Institution Management, Food, and Nutrition, or other related fields
CDM or equivalent certification
ServeSafe Certified a plus!
Strong culinary, customer service, communication, team building, and organizational skills required;
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE ABOVE BACKGROUND WILL BE CONSIDERED
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and HRA, AFLAC, 401k, Life, Legal Club, Employee Savings Plans, Pet Insurance, Generous Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time. Training and Development