Honeywell Principal Program Manager in Fort Mill, South Carolina
Principal Program Manager
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell SPS. You will lead Project management of an exciting NPI Portfolio to sustain Honeywell's growth in the marketplace. Be held accountable to HIS PMO director, to Global Segment leadership, and for all global projects in the segment (schedule, budget, quality, say/do ramp up). You will also lead Global Segment AOP planning – initial project building, resource planning and prioritization with the x-functional team, analysis and iteration to approved AOP. You will participate in and may own Cycle time reduction and schedule compliance initiatives. You will drives the process, tool standards and compliance across the global segment. Ensures Accolade is accurate and refreshed weekly with all essential Project data.
Build x-functional global teams to kick-off global projects.
Analyze skill sets across global segment required for portfolio – identifies gaps and works with Regional PMO leaders to resolve.
Ensure risks and escalations are addressed quickly with positive outcomes.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Business related field
- Understanding of product development processes and of agile methodology
- Experience in project lead and project execution. Especially scope, schedule, time and quality project management skills with planning, execution, implementation and monitoring
- Experience in managing a Project portfolio
- Scrum master, PMI certification or other relevant qualification
- Contribute strongly to a culture of innovation, intelligent risk taking and an agile mindset.
- Excellent communication skills; demonstrated presentation skills; fluent in English.
- Able to present complex issues concisely and clearly up to senior management level both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to quickly assess unclear, complex, and ambiguous situations and reduce into distinct, clear, timely, and stable direction for the cross functional team.
- Exceptional skill in driving team adherence to schedules, budget and technical requirements, establishing effective action plans and developing project risk assessment & mitigation strategies.
- Be proactive and have energy to pull the team.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD33369
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd, Fort Mill, SC 29707-7539 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.