DaVita Regional Operations Director in Denver, Colorado
The Role You'd Play:
DaVita is dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial. We are seeking an ambitious, operationally-focused and results-driven Leader. Based in our xxx (territory), you will drive all aspects of the Operating business - in a way that honors our seven Core Values. Some specific examples include;
• Complete accountability for up to $50MM P&L, approximately 15 dialysis centers and 200 teammates
• Lead team to strive for the nation's leading clinical outcomes, continuously improving year after year. Approximately 10-12 direct reports you will inspire to join you in the quest to ensure quality and compliant patient care.
• Address top growth priorities, provide due diligence and lead successful operational conversions on acquisitions
• Lead a growing, socially responsible business that strives to be the role model for American Healthcare
• Work at a place that acts more like a community than a company
• Work at a company that honors its Core Values. What are our 7 Core Values, you ask? They are: Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun.
• Thrive in a company that will challenge you to "Get Stuff Done" and reward you with incentives the right way - top performers earn more.
Here's a link to what other organizations think about us being a great place to work. Cool accolades aside, what matters most is that we are in the business of saving patients' lives.
• Leadership for a multi-site Operational business
• Proven experience leading a high performing team
• Proven experience identifying and driving for growth in your territory
• Healthcare site management preferred, ideally multi-site management
• Proven success engaging with medical directors and physician groups, preferred
• Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
• Available for moderate travel (25%-50% overnight)
• Philosophies that align with our core values
• And, a little bit of competitive spirit never hurts