Honeywell Sr Buyer in Clearwater, Florida
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Responsible that purchase goods, materials and services and company operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply. You will hold responsibility for a specific project/region/business or hold a larger remit in terms of purchasing. You will negotiate midsize value contracts, complex requirements and meeting internal client objectives while achieving maximum overall cost effectiveness. You will directly interact with your internal stakeholders and with external vendors.
Do a superb job for customers every day in quality, delivery, value, technology, and responsiveness
Re-anchor and challenge conventional thinking to achieve breakthrough results; Provide high quality support for external customers
Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and critically analyze details
25 Deliver on customer needs
25 Conduct competitive bids
25 Identify cost reduction opportunities
25 Manage supplier communication
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor Degree in supply chain, business or engineering
- 3 years experience in SAP
- 3 years purchasing experience (automotive, telecom, aerospace)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen due to contractual requirements
- Knowledge of purchasing systems
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Good organizational - ability to prioritize and do problem solving, fair amount of years of experience in a purchasing
- English fluent, any other language is a plus
- Planning, negotiations and agreements/contract management experience
- Good technical knowledge of Procurement/sourcing
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD37578
- Category: Procurement
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33764 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.