Honeywell Assembly & Test Technician – Level 4 (2nd Shift - Watchmaker) - Clearwater, FL in Clearwater, Florida
Assembly & Test Technician – Level 4 (2nd Shift - Watchmaker) - Clearwater, FL
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
This position is for the Sensors and Special Instruments organization and is responsible for performing standard work assigned to meet production requirements, flexing to different jobs to meet customer needs as the Business requires. Additionally, a technician is responsible for monitoring, assisting, and improving all aspects of Safety, Quality, Productivity, Inventory and Delivery in the work cells. Candidate must
be able to follow detailed assembly and test instructions consistently, and interpret blueprints/drawings.
Selected candidate will work in a Clean Room environment.
Use of precision tools, fixtures and measuring equipment to perform assembly, in-process inspections,
calibration, and test of hydro-mechanical fuel controls in an aerospace production/quality environment
Excellent manual dexterity and visual acuity is key
20 Operate assigned equipment
20 Participate in continuous improvement activities
20 Support the Honeywell Operating System
20 Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
20 Comply with all safety rules
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Watchmaker certification from an accredited watchmaker program (SWATA or WOSTEP)
- Must be a U.S. citizen due to contractual requirements
- Some experience in micro mechanical production environment in lieu of certification
- Associates degree
- Experience using precision measuring devices (i.e., such as micrometers, dial indicators, dialcalipers and depth micrometers)
- Ability to work with hand tools of different types.
- Basic computer skills with ability to navigate internet and MS office.
- Intermediate math skills
- Able to work and communicate well with others.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced aerospace production environment.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Nonexempt Aerospace Overview | Products
- 2nd Shift
- Job ID: HRD37402
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33764 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.