Comcast Comcast Business Customer Care Representative -7475 S. Joliet Street, Centennial, CO in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing superior customer support & service to our
small and medium business customers by answering a full range of
customer requests, inquiries, and complaints relating to their billing
statements, and resolving general billing questions statements and
general inquiries, as well as for the resolution of payment concerns.
Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual
results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Interacts with small and medium business customers via telephone or
email to assist with billing issues.
- Strives for First Call Resolution while handling all issues with
urgency, ownership and accountability.
- Explains billing cycles, processes, and prorates effectively to ensure
that customers understand their statements.
- Navigates through a variety of software applications to manage
customer account information and resolve billing issues.
- Resolves delinquent account balances. Corrects errors and
discrepancies on customers' billing statements as necessary.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements & provide feedback and
possible solutions to leadership.
- Communicates effectively with customers in a professional manner while
setting accurate expectations for issue resolution.
- Acts as a product consultant to business owners by articulating
product features and benefits and making recommendations for new lines
of business, upgrades or other services (Signature Support, Upware,
etc.) based on customer needs/interests. Supports growth of Comcast
Business by introducing customer to new products, higher tiers of
service, etc. on all eligible calls.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer