Honeywell Pipefitter in Catoosa, Oklahoma
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell currently has an exciting opportunity for an experience Pipefitter to work in our Catoosa Facility.
- Fabricate plant piping and structural systems
- Basic pipe fitting knowledge of all types
- Cut, fit pipe
- Ability to use hand and power tools of all kinds
- Performs tasks associated with testing of units
- Setting equipment on structures and installing all piping as well as testing of units when complete
Able to read blue prints and technical documents
30 Comply with all safety rules
30 Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
20 Participate in continuous improvement activities
20 Record and report production data
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years in pipefitting experience with carbon steel.
- 4 years in heavy industrial environment performing pipefitting tasks
- 1-2 years’ experience in assembly of gas process skids or pipe fabrication.
- General knowledge of pipe take offs
- Ability to read spool drawings, flow sheets, and general arraignment drawings.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, reach, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Ability to regularly lift and or move twenty-five pounds, frequently lift and or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and or move more than seventy pounds.
- Experienced in fabrication skills
- Able to work in a group environment
- Good grammar and written skills
- Safety conscious and safety minded
Nonexempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: req156501
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 5380 Arkansas Road, Catoosa, OK 74015-3047 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.