Honeywell Sr Payroll Clerk in Bangalore, India
Sr Payroll Clerk
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be on the front lines of Honeywell payroll and be the key point of contact between Honeywell employees and the payroll function. You will provide payroll data entry and support to ensure employees get paid on time, every time. You will apply your creativity and problem solving techniques to resolve critical employee issues.
Join a team delivering right and fast payroll solutions for Honeywell while maintaining integrity and compliance
Add value to the team by utilizing your analytical capabilities and high attention to detail when creating cross-functional partnerships
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Human Resources organization
25 Data Entry and Verification
25 Payroll Integrity and ComplianceJournal Entry & Record Keeping
25 AuditBuild Relationships and Broker Services
25 Customer Support
YOU MUST HAVE
- High school diploma / GED
- Associate's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Some payroll experience, or similar relevant experience
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local payroll policies and procedures
- Relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to easily and effectively juggle many priorities and competing demands
- Able to focus on important information and identify key details
Nonexempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
- Job ID: HRD37678
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli, Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.