Honeywell Project Engineer in 7 Icerenkoy, Turkey
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell HPS. You will partner with world class engineers and leaders to develop program cost, schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
Use your strategic thinking to help anticipate problems, recognize and eliminate barriers
Support and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs
Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region to understand technology and management concepts required for Honeywell products and processes
20 Schedule and Milestone development
20 Customer relationships
20 Understand technology
20 Cost development
20 Budget analysis
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Follow specific action plans
- Promote customer relationships
- Understand technology
- Being a creative person
- You artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- You find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- People who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- People who are Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Some experience in engineering
- Extensive Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD37063
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Cayiryolu sok. No:7 Ucgen Plaza Kat:5,6,7 Icerenkoy, Istanbul 34752 TUR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.