JBS USA DIRECTOR OF BRANDED SALES in St Cloud, Minnesota
DIRECTOR OF BRANDED SALES
Sales & Marketing
St Cloud, Minnesota
Position at Pilgrim's
The Director of Sales provides the long term selling strategy and oversees the execution of the premium sales segments supporting the business plan of the company. As a member of the sales and marketing leadership team, this position will provide the sales expertise to secure existing business and to gain new business that will accomplish company growth objectives. This position can be based in St. Cloud or the Minneapolis, MN areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
Develops the premium sales strategy to meet or exceed the expected goals for Gold’n Plump and Just Bare brands, as well as commodity sales. Leads the sales teams strategic planning, operational planning, and budgeting processes for all premium segments.
Provides leadership to the sales team through strong communications, active goal setting and routine coaching of management behaviors. Over sees team member development and capacity to build a high performance team.
Builds customer intimacy through interaction at senior levels of strategic customers.
Create clear and executable tactics throughout the sales team which align with the overall strategies and delivers upon the expected results.
Generate accountability throughout the team by overseeing and monitoring a dashboard or scorecard of the key measures and metrics required to obtain the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Provide balanced information, insight, and feedback as the Voice of the Customer & Competitor to key company stakeholders to maintain, defend, or create competitive advantage.
EXPECTATIONS – all Team Members
· Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
· Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
· Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
· A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required; a Master’s degree is preferred.
· Three or more years of direct related experience in branded selling in poultry or perishable products is required.
· Proven ability to use consumer data to understand and gain insights and utilize this knowledge to adjust current and create new sales strategies.
· Previous experience successfully partnering with R&D/Marketing on projects and product innovations.
· Experience building strategies for and leading presentations of new product lines to customers.
· Proven experience managing and motivating others to maximum performance.
· To perform this job successfully, applicant must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.EOE/M/F/V/Disabled