Honeywell CAD Designer in Selangor, Malaysia
Be part of a team that is defining Honeywell's products. You will leverage your CAD experience and skills to transform initial rough product designs into working documents, and modify existing designs to improve the product. By applying established standards, guidelines and specifications, you will ensure the quality of the engineering drawings and models, and participate in the design review process.
Use your CAD skills to create or modify three dimensional solid models and working design documents.
Drive product quality by incorporating established specifications and standards.
Engage in cross-functional design reviews to facilitate improvements to manufacturing operations or quality of the products.
YOU MUST HAVE
- High school diploma
- Knowledge of CAD software (CATIA V5, CREO 2.0, Solid Works, NX, etc.)and hardware practices
- Some experience in the field or in a related area
- Familiarity with a variety of the field's standards and specifications
- Capacity to follow guidelines and ensure production of high quality design documents
- Incorporate design review inputs into detailed design modifications
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
- Skill of using clear and concise communication
- Job ID: HRD2522
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Selangor, SL 47100 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.