ESL Federal Credit Union Relationship Manager I - Business Banking in Rochester, New York
Relationship Manager I - Business Banking
Corporate Headquarters (Rochester)
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Accountable for the generation and management of a portfolio of Business Banking relationships. Achieve individual production goals.
• Establish and ensure that business development objectives are met and ensure compliance with established ESL member policies and procedures.
• Ensure member focus practices are established, maintained, and adhered to by ESL Business Banking employees.
• Cultivate and maintain productive working rapport with credit union personnel on all levels
• Ensure member internal customer satisfaction objectives are achieved.
• Participates in the Business Banking Department’s planning process and leads strategic initiatives as required.
• Provide leadership and guidance in mentoring the staff of the assigned branches.
• Bachelor’s degree and training in commercial lending
• 2-5 years of progressively responsible commercial lending experience, including financial analysis and underwriting, with a minimum of 1 year in a relationship management capacity
• Extensive knowledge of credit and non credit products
• Highly developed leadership and management skills
• Excellent analytical, planning, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
• Effective PC skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Send to a Friend
Send This Job to a Friend