ESL Federal Credit Union Member Service Representative in Rochester, New York
Member Service Representative
Monday - Friday with Wednesday off when working a Saturday. Must be flexible to meet current and future business needs.
This position is responsible for acquiring, maintaining and deepening customer relationships by cross selling products and services across ESL’s three lines of business; Personal, Wealth and Business Banking while maintaining proficiency and internal controls
in ESL applications, products and services. In addition, this role is responsible for referring customers to internal partners based on member needs.
Principal Accountabilities : Achievement of Sales goals.
• Adhere to member focus processes and expectations Participate in coaching process to improve and sustain proficiency of member focus behaviors.
• Use member focus behaviors to foster a great place to work environment
• Participate in training, coaching and other activities to improve knowledge and skills
• Participate in sales meetings and other branch activities to achieve and support sales success
Participate in efforts to achieve internal and external customer satisfaction targets.
Ensure compliance with Audit/Operational controls, regulatory guidelines, policies and procedures:
• Maintain accuracy and cycle time expectations • Achieve and maintain expertise in all branch systems to effectively and efficiently serve our customers
• Associates Degree or two years sales experience in financial or comparable industry preferred
• High School diploma or High School equivalency diploma required
• Strong, communication, problem solving and decision making abilities
• Maintains a high degree of flexibility in support of branch needs
• Proficient in building customer and peer relationships
• Proficient in PC applications
• Understanding of banking products and services preferred
• Notary preferred; if not obtain within 12 months of filling role
• Must complete submission of application to the NMLS within the first week of employment and subsequently be successfully registered as a Mortgage Loan Originator through ESL
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Send to a Friend
Send This Job to a Friend