ESL Federal Credit Union Branch Manager in Rochester, New York
Merchants Walk Branch (Rochester)
Monday through Friday, and rotating Saturdays with a day off during the week.
Must be flexible to meet current and future business needs.
This position is accountable for ensuring that unit Sales and Service expectations are achieved while maintaining Internal operational controls.
Achievement of Sales goals
Recruit, Develop, Motivate, Recognize, and Retain a High Performing staff
Ensure team adherence to member focus processes and practices
• Meet Coaching Expectations
• Conduct sales meetings and support sales activities
• Complete scorecards and other documentation as required
Ensure branch demonstrates effort and actions to ensure unit meets member loyalty measures and Internal Customer Satisfaction goals
Responsible for enforcing internal compliance and controls, as well as efficiency and other operational measures
• Transactions/Sessions per FTE
• Wait time measures
Plan, administer and control unit budget
• B.A. or B.S. or minimum 3-5 years prior sales and operations management experience in financial or comparable industry
• Effective team management skills
• Excellent analytical and communications skills
• Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities
• Strong internal and external customer service orientation
• Proficient in PC applications
• Must complete submission of application to the NMLS within the first week of employment and subsequently be successfully registered as a Mortgage Loan Originator through ESL
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Send to a Friend
Send This Job to a Friend