JBS USA ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST II - YEILDS CLERK in Ottumwa, Iowa
ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST II - YEILDS CLERK
Operations Management Support (Live, Plant, Feed mill)
Position at JBS USA Food Company
DATE:October 12, 2017
SALARY CLASS:Non Exempt
• Daily/Weekly Management Yield reporting
• Data entry
• Inventory control
• General administrative duties
• High School degree or equivalent required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 2 year business degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally in English
• Excellent conflict resolution skills
• Computer knowledge required
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Good attendance and safety records
• 2 years of clerical experience preferred.
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Self-starter who works independently with minimal supervision
• System skills–AS400, Pork Plant Floor System (PFS)
The typical hours and schedule for this role are 4:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Monday - Friday. Saturday’s required when plant is running. This position covers the duties of the other clerks as needed.
JBS offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.
Our foundation & our strength is in our values
DETERMINATION | SIMPLICITY | AVAILABILITY | HUMILITY | SINCERITY | DISCIPLINE | OWNERSHIP