Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC. Business Analyst - Mid/Senior in McLean, Virginia
Harmonia (www.harmonia.com) is a rapidly growing, award-winning HUBZone-certified woman-owned company delivering cutting edge innovative technology solutions to federal agencies and commercial clients.
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.
Harmonia is currently looking for smart and self-motivated Business Analysts with the ability to take on and overcome challenges in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Able to utilize established fact finding approaches in collecting data for analysis. Good knowledge of pertinent work processes and procedures. Familiarity with related computer programming practices, system software, computer equipment, work processes, and applicable regulations. Requires competence in most phases of system analysis.
- Able to analyze data, business processes and financial reports and recommend simplified and condensed data management. Able to prepare specs for development of automated systems. Able to determine and resolve data processing problems and coordinate work plans. Able to adapt design approaches used successfully in precedent systems.
- Able to research routine user problems and solve by modifying existing systems. Able to work independently under overall project objectives and requirements. Able to adapt guides to specific situations and resolve problems and deviations according to established practices.
- Able to recognize probable interactions of related computer systems and predict impact of change on assigned system.
- Able to apply systems analysis in design techniques to complex computer systems in a broad area. Competent in all phases of business systems analysis techniques, concepts and methods.
- Able to recognize probable conflicts in integrating diverse data sources. Able to produce innovative solutions for a variety of complex problems. Guides users in formulating requirements. Able to advise on alternatives and implications of new/revised data processing systems.
- Able to analyze project proposals and identify omissions or errors in requirements.
- Understanding of waterfall and agile projects’ process flows.
- Able to perform manual testing.
- Minimum 3-7 years of experience.
- Experience with MS Visio, MS Project, Office tools, SharePoint, Balsamiq mockup (optional)
- Experience in DevOps
- BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology Field, Business or Finance.
Nice to have
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent certification
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
***** No Agencies Please *****
Resumes should not exceed 3 pages.
We have been on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the US for the past 9 years in a row. Every bit of our success is the result of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated and focused professionals who are the heart and soul of Harmonia!
With offices across the country, Harmonia offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, productive work environment. Benefits include paid gym membership, comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) savings plan, and vacations and holidays.
Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.