Citi Trade Services Senior Specialist in Bratislava,
Primary Location: Slovakia,Bratislava,Bratislava
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Job Function: Transaction Processing
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17058107
• Provide customers support with assistance on all products, services and documentation requirement
• Process trade transactions
• Works closely with TTS CO Head, peers and regional partners
• Supervise other team member within the unit
• Manage the projects
Professional delivery of trade products and related transactions to existing customers based on thorough knowledge of trade products and customer focused attitude. Coordination of work within the unit.
• issue / advise / confirm trade instruments (such as guarantees, documentary credits, documentary collections, etc....plus other trade products as discussed and consulted with TTS CO Head)
• accounting entries in internal systems
• SWIFT / TELEX messages to communicate with correspondent banks
• assist in resolution of items under investigation
• cooperation/coordination of processes within units where the process is outsourced
• answer customers’ inquiries relating to Trade products
• answer internal inquiries relating to Trade products – Marketing – at preparatory stage of a business / transaction.
• Coordinate with other departments during execution of transaction.
• Prepare Internal procedures / ensure internal procedures are up to date and incompliance with Citigroup policies and market practices
• ensure all the relevant policies are followed
• ensure the Trade reports are done correctly
• update daily and periodic forms/reports
• ensure robust control mechanism is in place
• coaching other team members + coordinating activities within unit
• participate on testing activities related Trade dept.
• Moderate – coordination / communication resulting from the processing.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• good interpersonal skills
• negotiations skills
• and verbal and written communication skills (in both Slovak and English)
• Good PC skills
• highly customer service orientated, creative, initiative and flexible
• should know the basics about market risk policies, cross border as well as about market, customers and competition.
• has to be able to pay high attention to details
• set priorities and work under pressure.
• should have excellent knowledge of Trade products (International frame)
• good knowledge of Citibank policies
• knowledge of local regulations
• knowledge of US Sanctions, Anti boycott and Anti money laundering policies
• should know the basics about loan products
• FX, cash management domestic and cash management X-Border.
• Good knowledge of accounting / reporting
• Able to work in team, initiative and flexible
• Pay attention to details and be able to work under pressure