Robert Half The Creative Group Marketing Analyst in Chicago, Illinois
I have an immediate need for Marketing Analystfor a major all-cargo airline. nbsp; This is a full-time, direct-hire role in Chicago, IL (O rsquo;Hare Airport). As the Marketing Analyst, your primary responsibility will be maximizing capacity and revenue by making sales recommendations supported by data analytics analysis and reporting. The Marketing Analyst is responsible for assisting the Regional Director of Sales amp; Marketing in maintaining and enhancing the linkage between the customers rsquo; needs with the sales and freight services function. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical, statistical, trend analysis and correlation skills (affinity to numbers) and is able to work independently with minimal supervision. You must be comfortable analyzing large sets of data for senior management decision making and must also be able to interface across multiple divisions at all levels to insure project execution amp; success. Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written/oral communication skills including the ability to present effectively to senior management are required. nbsp; Responsibilities:
- Monitor market developments over time. Create market information amp; studies and competitor capacity in the market. nbsp; nbsp;
- Create customer scorecards and monitor customer performance.
- Work effectively in support of Sales team in a constructive/productive manner to achieve profitability targets.
- Conduct market research involving charter amp; other opportunities in other markets (i.e. Latin America).
- Create profitability reports and other internal tracking results.
- Create databases for internal results to improve and automate our reporting processes and reporting systems.
Special defined projects within the Sales amp; Marketing division for all US stations. nbsp;Must Haves:
5-7 years rsquo; experience in business analysis with strong analytical, statistical, trend analysis and correlation skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Office applications (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Pivot Tables amp; Access)
- Experience creating data driven sales strategies based on market research, analytics amp; reporting amp; trends
- LOGISTICS, AVIATION and/or GLOBAL BUSINESS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED Interviews are being conducted immediately. nbsp; For consideration, please apply online. nbsp; You may also reach out directly to nbsp;Alicia Fields via email at nbsp;*email@example.com*.
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Req ID: 01300-0009355995
Functional Role: Mktg/Comm Specialist
Postal Code: 60666
Compensation: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 per year
Requirements: Business Analysis, Cost Reduction Analysis, Data or Gap Analysis, Inventory Analysis, Market Analysis, Sales Analysis Reporting, Statistical Analysis, Variance Analysis, Business Development Skills, Internal Communications