Honeywell Account Manager in Atyrau, Kazakhstan
HoneywellProcess Solutions is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation andservices for the oil and gas; refining; pulp and paper; power generation;chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals andmining industries. HPS offers technologies that extend information andknowledge from the plant floor to the board room and comprehensive lifecycleservices that help ensure more productive and stable operations. HPS is part ofHoneywell’s Performance Materials and Technologies strategic business group.
"AccountManager, Advanced Solutions" position is a master contributor to sales ofthe Honeywell Process Solutions Advanced Solutions portfolio for the Honeywellaccounts in the region.
- Sellsoftware products, projects and services in the assigned region by prospectingon all existing and prospective customers in the defined territory
- Buildand execute account plans incorporating fundamental software strategies todeliver accurate business forecasts
- Expediteresolution of key customer complaints and problems
- Leverageglobal and local partner relationships that can positively influence the deal
- Effectivelyuse the available internal resources
- Providementoring/coaching for less experienced account managers
- Provideassistance to global accounts that may exist in the territory
- Developand maintain a sufficient knowledge of the industries, the trends and issues
- Maintainpersonal knowledge and skill levels with products
Makewritten and verbal presentations addressing the business needs of the customerto propose technology-based solutions
Advanced degree required, preferably in Engineering disciplines (MBA preferred)
- At least 5 years of proven direct sales and business development experience of Software and Projects
- Overall 10 years+ experience is required, in one of the following verticals: Refining & Petrochemicals, Power, Oil & Gas, Metals & Mining
- Excellent communicator capable of maintaining relationships with existing accounts while also generating new business
- Motivated by results and ultimately long-term customer satisfaction
- Mobility is required, given that the candidate will travel regularly to customer sites
- Excellent command of English
Click here to learn more about Honeywell Performance Materials & Technology’s business.
Wonder what it’s like to work at Honeywell? Check out our One Honeywell Culture video on the Honeywell YouTube Channel.
Is this job not an exact match to what you were looking for? Join Honeywell's Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. For more information, please visit our career site .
- Job ID: req94262
- Category: Sales
- Location: Atyrau, ATY KAZ
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.